Plantar Fasciitis (PF) is an issue for many athletes. Some are able to work through it is a few months. For other it’s a recurring issue. I always keep my eyes open for new products for those suffering from PF. Today I read about a new insole from Tuli’s, a brand of Medi-Dyne. They are introducing a new insole specifically for PF. Tuli’s is a long-time and respected brand in footwear products. Here’s the text from the product’s webpage.
Tuli’s Plantar Fasciitis Insoles are a full-length premium arch supports designed specifically for plantar fasciitis for use by men and women. The unique design provides comfort with every step.
The arch support in the Medial and Metatarsal Arches evenly distributes the body weight pressure throughout your feet to help you improve stability, balance and posture.
The Tuli’s Plantar Fasciitis inserts use a 4-degree medial heel wedge to encourage stability by preventing excessive over-pronation which can cause stress or inflammation on the plantar fascia. Its contoured shape and the use of Tuli’s multi-cell, multi-layer design provides a complete foot contact and returns impact energy just like the system naturally found in your feet.
Tuli’s Plantar Fasciitis Insoles provide you with the relief and comfort for every step. The plantar fasciitis inserts can be trimmed in the forefoot for optimal fit. For use in casual, dress, or athletic shoes.
- Designed specifically for plantar fasciitis. A full length replacement insole with arch support and metatarsal padding for everyday use and comfort. Ideal for arch pain relief, flat feet, plantar fascia, high arch, posture, balance, and proper alignment.
- Premium arch support in the medial and metatarsal arches evenly distribute body weight and pressure throughout your feet to improve stability, balance, and posture.
- Angled heel cushion and arch cradles strategically positioned at a 4-degree angled heel provides support and proper alignment.
- Shock absorption design provides cushioning and Tuli’s multi-cell, multi-layer design which absorbs shock and returns impact energy just like the system naturally found in your feet.
- Fits in any work boot, running, dress, and casual shoes. Refer to sizing chart to find the right size for you. It can be trimmed with scissors in the forefoot for optimal fit.